Wednesday, August 1, 2012

When We Were Young

"Can we climb this mountain? I don't knowHigher now than ever beforeI know we can make it if we take it slowThat's takin' easy, easy now, watch it go"When We Were Young - The Killers
Nothing too profound or comical today.  I've been wanting to post, but can't think of much to say.  I know, I know: Jennifer, not much to say?  Impossible.  I will say this.  I've got a BUNCH on my mind, but I'm in the middle of processing everything, and not sure what I want to say, or how to say it.  So until then, enjoy some pictures.
I've said this before: I didn't know I wanted kids until I met J.  I 'retired' from babysitting at the tender age of 13.  It wasn't for me.  I didn't like crying babies.  I didn't like changing diapers.  I was very much a baby myself, so I didn't have much to give.  Makes sense, right?  
I love and adore being a parent.  I love seeing the world through their eyes.  Moreover, I love is their complete inhibition in front of a camera!   
Here are a few shots from our summer 2012 Colorado trip.  
Liam insisted on wearing that huge shirt because he was cold.


chilling, posing before our Coors tour

I can't remember how many times I heard the phrase: "Mom, take a picture of us."

He adores his big brother.  so sweet, when he's not giving me fits.  

what do you say about this pose, except: AWESOME?!

they wanted to squeeze in this nook, just because they could.

my attempt of inhibition in front of the camera. 

i love muscle poses!

seriously LOVE muscle poses!!

no need to worry - those grey shorts are IN the goodwill pile, having seen this picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment