Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Romeo, Romeo... Wherefore art thou?

Here's a picture of my two Romeos filling out their Valentines.  Liam opted for the entire 1st grade, AND his 4th grade buddies, AND the 4th grade teachers! (Um, over achieve much?!)  In honestly, this is a huge celebration!  That was a lot of writing for a little boy that doesn't enjoy writing!  I was very proud.  
 Aidan, on the other hand, just opted for his homeroom class.  (Wish I would've known that before I bought 3 boxes!) - funny I called them Romeos - neither of them will talk to girls they like - FINE BY ME!!!
It's so hard for me to capture a decent picture of both boys.  I OBVIOUSLY NEED a Digital SLR!!  Time waits for no man, as Liam waits for no camera!

See what I mean?!  The TV is way more entertaining.  Look at all those Valentines!  


Another Quickie Organizing Project
On another note:  Here's a super quickie project - compliments of pinterest!  For whatever reasons, this cabinet door REFUSES to stay shut.  I've tried velcro, duck tape~ NOPE - ~ Won't stay shut: so, I dressed it up!  4 cork square at Tar-jay ($6.88).  I put the other 2 in the opposite cabinet door.  Now, when using a new recipe, I have a place to put it, instead of taping it to my microwave door!  
THANK YOU PINTEREST!
I can't wait to try that egg casserol with green chilies!  Looks delish!  After I try it out, I'll be sure to post the recpie, results, and opinions.  

close up - see my Thank you Pinterest?!

No comments:

Post a Comment